Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by hassan bidani <ha...@hotmail.de> on 2010/02/10 11:05:28 UTC

Gadgets deployement

Hi,

After I have successfully implemented the Service Provoider interface of Shindig
I have deployed my Shindig project as  ROOT.war in tomcat, and now
I want to write a 'Print Friends list' gadget in my social network.
Which libraries do I have to include in my SN in order to use javaScpirt API, and Gadget API ... ?
Can I deploy both of my projects (the Shindig project and my SN) on the same WebServer?

Thanks in Advance
Hassan Bidani

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1002xHMNoSpam2
Keine Lust auf Spam? Hotmail blockiert Spam automatisch