Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2018/01/16 06:24:17 UTC

Re: isis trying to connect to DB / validate ?

Remove the plugin from the pom.xml, or build with -Dskip.isis-validate.

Hth,
Dan

Posted by Nikhil Dhamapurkar <ni...@healthengine.com.au>.
Thanks  Dan for the  quick reply, I’ll remove the plugin.
I tried to build with : ‘mvn install -Dskip.isis-validate’   as per [1]  it was failing too

[1] https://isis.apache.org/guides/rgmvn/rgmvn.html#_to_run

Regards
Nikhil