Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/24 20:26:30 UTC

Updating whirr.apache.org site?

So I did a "mvn site deploy", but the contents of people.apache.org:/www/
whirr.apache.org's top level directory aren't changed, and the symlinks to
latest and current in the docs dir are unchanged, even though the 0.8.0 dir
is there. Is there something that needs to be done manually?

A.

Re: Updating whirr.apache.org site?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Ah-ha! done.