Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Mario TESI <ma...@st.com> on 2019/04/12 15:20:56 UTC

lps33hw sensor driver

Hi All,

I was trying to figure out how to organize the work to add support to MyNewT for the new MEMS sensors produced

by STMicroelectronics and I came across the lps33hw driver (hw / driver / sensors / lps33hw) which actually also supports

the part number LPS22HB, in fact both devices have

    - the same Who am I

    - same functionalities

    - same register map and bitmap

these devices differ only by the case type because LPS33HW is for water proof application while LPS22HB is for generic

usage.

Would it be possible to indicate in the documentation that the lps33hw driver into the distro supports both LPS33HW and

LPS22HB devices (?)

Best Regards,

Mario

Re: lps33thw sensor driver

Posted by Vipul Rahane <vr...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Amr Bekhit. The driver can remain the same but we do want
people to know that different parts are supported using that driver and
hence the keywords fields.

Vipul Rahane

Re: lps33thw sensor driver

Posted by Amr Bekhit <am...@gmail.com>.