Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/12 21:15:20 UTC

Dojo 1.0 Plugin for S2.0.n, was: Re: Source for plugins missing from 2.0.11?

With some directory name mangling etc. I've converted
the S2.1/trunk Dojo plugin to work and compile
independently for S2.0. Now my naïve test works,
although some of the tests from the plugin fail
(haven't looked at that at all yet).

It's not clear to me exactly how this would be
distributed, either.

I have a local repo w/ a working jar but I can put it
somewhere else if anybody's interested in poking at
it, particularly cleaning up the pom (I don't know
Maven) and maintaining it in parallel might be a pain.

OTOH, it might be possible to drop the XWork logging
for commons (as I've done in this version) and handle
the annotation in some other way (or create a dummy
annotation, or whatever) and make the directory names
a parameter somehow and select which you're building.
I don't know how to do that w/ Maven either.

d.