Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 21:55:06 UTC

Re: lwcontainer POJO remarks

On 12/13/06, Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> wrote:

> L.S.,
>

> After struggling a bit with getting the servicemix-lwcontainer POJO
> sample to work, I would like to update the wiki pages to reflect what I
> found out:
> - The servicemix.xml sample on
> http://servicemix.org/site/pojo-support.html mentions <sm:container />,
> while http://servicemix.org/site/servicemix-lwcontainer.html says that
> <sm:serviceunit/> should be used.  If you do use <sm:container />, you
> get an error message (Can not find 'jbi' bean), so I think the latter
> page is holding the correct information.

The <sm:container/> tag is when defining components in the main
servicemix.xml configuration file.  The <sm:serviceunit/> tag is when
deploying a servicemix.xml configuration file to the lwcontainer component
using a SU/SA packaging.

- When using ServiceMix 3.0, the sample should include a <classpath/>
> block, for ServiceMix 3.1 this appears not to be necessary

True.

- If you use ServiceMix 3.0, the order of xml elements in the
> servicemix.xml sample mentioned above is correct, but if you use a
> ServiceMix 3.1 development snapshot, the order of the sender and
> receiver in the example should be reversed

Not sure why ...

Are these observations correct and can I safely add them to the wiki or
> am I completely missing the point myself (just trying to avoid adding to
> the confusion by adding wrong information to the wiki)?

At least the first two ones are true.
Not sure for the last one ...

Regards,

--