Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Vasily Makarov <va...@ultratendency.com> on 2020/06/25 14:39:21 UTC

Reporting task can be set to RUNNING from REST API when invalid

Hi all!
Investigated and resolved bug with https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4334 , but there are build errors it seems not related to PR. Should I try to redo my PR, or what to do?
Also can someone do the code review if possible. (It is my second PR with Apache NiFi but seems that I fixed the bug).

RE: Reporting task can be set to RUNNING from REST API when invalid

Posted by Vasily Makarov <va...@ultratendency.com>.
Thanks - I have rebased my branch and pipelines are green now in PR.
So the code review would be appreciated.

One of those looks like it’s just a transient failure. The other on macOS was a flakey test that was fixed recently. If you want it to show green you can rebase.

If you re-run the jobs I’d expect to see the Ubuntu/1.8 pass but the macOS one probably won’t until you rebase your branch.

-joey

Posted by Joey Frazee <jo...@icloud.com.INVALID>.