Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Dara Sai Phanindra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/27 06:12:12 UTC

Need some clarification Apache Nifi tool

Hi,

Are we able to perform field level transformation through apache nifi tool as i see we have to drag any one kind of transformation stage to canvas and able to perform only one kind of operation with one processor but i need to understand how we can perform field level transformation through nifi tool.

Regards,
SaiPhanindra

Re: Need some clarification Apache Nifi tool

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Yes it is very common. The record oriented processors are an ideal starting
point for this sort of use case.

Thanks