Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/11 18:56:24 UTC

2.10.4?

Hi all,

as we're heading into mid-may now, it's time for 2.10.4, following our
release-each-quarter train. Current master seems ok, latest haddock
improvements on mobile are awesome and there are a couple of fixes
regarding ACLs and caching among a few others, so releasing seems
reasonable anyway. I'd like to begin the release next Wednesday if
possible.

I'd also like to ask for a volunteer to act as a RM for this release (I'll
step up if nobody does). It's a pretty straightforward process, documented
at https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=How%20to%20release and of
course I'll be helping with anything needed, there isn't a fixed date for
the release so it's ok if the release takes a little longer..

thoughts?

br,
juan pablo

Re: 2.10.4?

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

still no luck with the release.. I'll start over the process (new tag,
etc.) this weekend and if the problems persist, I'll open a jira for infra,
as I haven't got any response from the mail request yet.

br,
juan pablo

Re: 2.10.4?

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.