Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/01/04 23:10:42 UTC

license plugin errors

Hi!

I'm getting the following error while compiling from source since a few days:

[INFO] [jar:jar {execution: default-jar}]
[INFO] Building jar: /home/msx/develop/java/apache/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-lib/target/openjpa-lib-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [ianal:verify-legal-files {execution: default}]
[INFO] Checking legal files in: openjpa-lib-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Artifact does not contain any legal files: openjpa-lib-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

do we need to copy LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt to each and every module now?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: license plugin errors

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Are you using a clean checkout of trunk?  I'm not seeing that error
locally or on our automated Linux builds.  Maybe a "svn up" and "svn st"
would show some local changes or missing files on your machine causing
this....

Also, what level of Java and Maven are you using?  I'm using both Maven
2.0.10 and 2.2.1 with the latest Sun 1.6.0_17 JDK.

-Donald

Re: license plugin errors

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
sorry folks, was my own failure!

I accidently had <remoteresources.skip>true</remoteresources.skip> enabled in my default profile while I was abroad :(

All compiles well now ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.