Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ratha <ra...@wso2.com> on 2008/11/13 09:54:29 UTC

Javascript communication with ODE server

Hi all,
When I put my JavaScripts inside the root directory of .war
distribution(at the same level of WEB-INF,META-INf,axis2-web dirs), will
it be able to communicate with the ODE server?
(I'm trying to communicate with the Management API's, for that i'm
creating object as follows, and couldnt able to get anything from it)

* var instances_available  = InstanceManagementService.listAllInstances();
  document.write(instances_available);

*Thanks,
-ratha.*
*

Re: Javascript communication with ODE server

Posted by ratha <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Alex,
Thanks, I go through it.
Regards,