Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Piotr Rotter <pi...@active24.pl> on 2013/07/07 20:52:44 UTC

ap_log_error APLOG_DEBUG

Hello,

I wrote small module based on mod_ruid2 and mod_vhs but still have one
issue and I do not know how to fix it. I spend few time for searching
but with no result.

Exactly I have problem with some macro definition like below:

#define ROT_VLOG_DEBUG(text,par...) ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK,
APLOG_WARNING, 0, NULL, "(mod_rot: pid=%d uid=%d, gid=%d, dbuid=%ld,
dbgid=%ld, dbchrootdir=%s, dbdocrootdir=%s) %s(): " text, getpid(),
getuid(), getgid(), rot_dbres_uid, rot_dbres_gid, rot_dbres_chrootdir,
rot_dbres_docrootdir, __FUNCTION__, par)

In this form works perfectly but when I change APLOG_WARNING to
APLOG_DEBUG nothing appear in errorlog. I check apache configuration and
I sure I have "LogLevel debug" in config file.

This macro based on macro _DBG from itk.c and there is APLOG_WARNING
though this macro is used for debuging only.

Please some tips how to write macro to write to error log as debug.

--
Pozdrawiam! / Best regards!