Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/22 16:19:31 UTC

Re: Introduction

Hi Jongyoul,

Ok great! I've added the BigTop dev list.

We need to create a BigTop JIRA -- I don't currently see one. There is a thread about Zeppelin integration on the BigTop dev list but Youngwoo probably hasn't time to respond yet. I'd be happy to assist with review and testing the patches.

How does Zeppelin do automated testing? We'll probably want to set up a few integration tests in BigTop and the current Zeppelin tests could be a helpful guideline. This would probably be done as a separate issue after the packaging / integration of Zeppelin is done.

Thanks!
RJ