Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Thomas Raffetseder <tr...@seclab.tuwien.ac.at> on 2007/11/13 15:00:50 UTC

get list of valid children (DTD)

Hi,

I'm trying to dynamically generate XML documents (using DTD).
Therefore I'd need a list of valid children. I've looked at the
EnumVal.cpp sample, but this sample shows only how to get the
formatted (i.e., string) of the content model using
DTDGrammar::getFormattedContentModel(). I've tried using
DTDGrammar::getContentModel() and then working with XMLContentModel,
but I didn't have any success. I also saw the post of Timothy Strimple
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.xerces-c.user/579), but it
didn't help either...

Thank you very much for your help,

Thomas Raffetseder