Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Amit Snyderman <am...@nyu.edu> on 2009/09/15 17:46:08 UTC

Sling content loader and JSON files

Using Sling-Initial-Content for one of our applications and I'd like
to include a JSON file alongside other content as an `nt:file` rather
than the JSON being extracted and building out nodes/properties.

Is there anyway to get `ignoreImportProviders`-like functionality for
specific files?

thanks,
Amit

Re: Sling content loader and JSON files

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Amit Snyderman wrote:
> Using Sling-Initial-Content for one of our applications and I'd like to
> include a JSON file alongside other content as an `nt:file` rather than
> the JSON being extracted and building out nodes/properties.
>
> Is there anyway to get `ignoreImportProviders`-like functionality for
> specific files?

No, this is not directly possible - the only thing that comes to my mind
is that you separate your content into json files that should be put
into the repo as-is, and json files that should be extracted, so
something like:
src/main/resources/extract/...
src/main/resources/as-is/...

Then you specify two directives for the sling content loading, each one
pointing to one of the paths. For the as-is path you configure the
ignoreImportProviders.

HTH
Carsten
--