Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eda Srinivasareddy <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/18 14:24:33 UTC

JMeter log file - Roll over option

Hi All

Is there a way to roll over jmeter.log?

It is very much required for me when I run the test for longer durations say 1 day, because of the exceptions thrown during execution the size of the log file is becoming around 1 GB. There by it became very difficult to analyze the exceptions logged in the log file.

If such a roll over property is there, where is this property located?

Thanks & Regards
Eda

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: JMeter log file - Roll over option

Posted by BIJUMON RAMACHANDRAN <bi...@yahoo.com>.
Hallo,

   May be Checking "Log Errors Only" in Write Data to
File section will help ....

regards
biju