Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/06 21:00:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] wp8@3.8.1, windows@3.8.2, android@4.0.1 release

Need to do patch releases for these three platforms with updated cordova.js
files due to bug with ripple https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIPPLE-82
.

I will do it on the respective release branches and not master so new
changes won't make it into these releases.

Thoughts?

RE: [DISCUSS] wp8@3.8.1, windows@3.8.2, android@4.0.1 release

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.
Our customers are asking for this fix. I would love to see this released soon. Steve: Let me know if I can help with releasing this.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nikhil Khandelwal <ni...@microsoft.com>.