Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2012/10/08 09:29:34 UTC

is there a way to configure a feature that should be applied to every jaxws endpoint without having to specify it.

So for instance I have a feature which I want to define at the bus
level, but to be executed by every endpoint.

<cxf:bus>
		<cxf:features>
			<bean class="com.pellcorp.server.ApplyPoliciesFeature" />
		</cxf:features>
</cxf:bus>

To avoid having to add the feature to each jaxws:endpoint

RE: is there a way to configure a feature that should be applied to every jaxws endpoint without having to specify it.