Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/06/03 00:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] JasonLane Struts Tue Jun 3 00:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JasonLane , version: 3 on Mon Jun  2 21:18:59 2003 by JasonLane

- I've always believed that there is more or less a right and a wrong way of doing things, XML I beleive is the right way. It makes sense doesn't it? But it such a vast field, so much to learn! Learn from all you good people as well.\\\\

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Struts , version: 8 on Mon Jun  2 21:51:08 2003 by 199.10.200.45

- Also read [Struts and Cocoon Integration|http://www.twdata.org/struts/].
+ [Cocoon Plugin for Struts 1.1+|http://www.twdata.org/struts/] is a project that embeds Cocoon into Struts as a plugin.  After a request is processed by Struts, it can be forwarded to Cocoon to be displayed.  The plugin allows regular Struts forwards and Cocoon forwards to live side-by-side.  The latest version is based on Cocoon 2.1M2.