Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Peter Neubauer <pe...@jayway.se> on 2008/01/11 13:38:34 UTC

Dependency management choices?

Hi there,
starting off with a small OSGi project again after some time, I wonder
what the current status on IoC solutions for OSGi is? I used to use
Felix DependencyManager, are there any ohter/ better solutions around
that you use?

Cheers

/peter

--
GTalk:        neubauer.peter
Skype        peter.neubauer

http://www.neo4j.org     - New Energy for Data - the Netbase.
Participation Software.
http://www.qi4j.org        - New Energy for Java - Domain Driven Development.

Re: Dependency management choices?

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@jayway.se>.
ok,
thanks for al the hints, I will take a look at all this.

/peter

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Am Freitag, den 11.01.2008, 21:05 +0800 schrieb Stuart McCulloch:
> On 11/01/2008, Peter Neubauer <pe...@jayway.se> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there,
> > starting off with a small OSGi project again after some time, I wonder
> > what the current status on IoC solutions for OSGi is? I used to use
> > Felix DependencyManager, are there any ohter/ better solutions around
> > that you use?
>

> plenty of options: Spring Dynamic Modules, iPOJO, Guice (need patches
> though)

And of course Felix has its own implementation of Declarative Services
in the scr project, for which the maven-scr-plugin creates the
descriptor.s

> there's also Felix's maven-scr-plugin, which helps with generating SCR
> metadata

Regards
Felix

Re: Dependency management choices?