Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sampath516 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/28 07:07:56 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.12-HTTP Transport-Java 7 - prefetch=0 is not working (Consumer is not able to pick messages)

Hi All,

The prefetch=0 option is not working for the combination: ActiveMQ 5.12-HTTP
Transport-Java 7. It is working fine for tcp transport but not for http
transport. Consumer is not able to pull messages from broker.

One more observation is that prefetch=0 is working fine with
ActiveMQ-5.8(with http transport).

Please let us know whether it is a supported scenario or not. If supported,
please guide us to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Sampathi G

Re: ActiveMQ 5.12-HTTP Transport-Java 7 - prefetch=0 is not working (Consumer is not able to pick messages)

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Great, thank you for confirming that the fix can be successfully patched
onto 5.12.

Tim

Posted by sampath516 <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
This sounds extremely similar to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6877; are you the submitter of
that issue (using a different name) or in some way related? The root cause
appears to be https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6823, which was
fixed in 5.15.1 and 5.16.0, so it sounds like you'll need to upgrade (or to
manually patch the fix onto the version that you're looking to run).

Tim

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.