Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michał Kwiatek <mi...@BiznesPartner.pl> on 2002/08/12 12:37:53 UTC

unable to load class

Hello!

I'm getting the following error on a seemingly well-configured tomcat 4.0.3
installation (on Linux Mandrake).

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: /bla.jsp(5,0) Unable to load
class pl.biznespartner.cms.phoenix.server.WindowTag
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.init(TagBeginGenerator.java:139
)

I double-checked - the class is in the classpath. What's going on?

I've seen people asking same question before, but not a single answer.
Perhaps you've already solved the problem, please let me know!

Michał Kwiatek

BiznesPartner.pl SA
ul. Młynarska 48
01-171 Warszawa