Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Minh Tu Duong <mi...@maas.de> on 2009/03/02 09:40:23 UTC

Re: How to delete all topics and queues?

remove all the ordners and files at ACTIVEMQ_HOME/data

Posted by "stefan.moser" <st...@wolverton.ca>.
No, I was using Kaha persistence at one point, but I have turned off all
persistence now.  I have actually managed to delete all of the topics, but
in a very round about way.  I wrote a small program to access the web admin
interface programmatically and parse out all of the "delete" links and
invoke them.  It's horribly slow, but is the only way I have been able to
delete all of the topics.

Cheers,
Stefan

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.