Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de> on 2006/01/03 20:31:04 UTC

commandSortHeader arrows of MyFaces examples 1.1.1 hard to decode in Firefox 1.5

Hi!

I use the images of the MyFaces examples 1.1.1 for the arrows of
commandSortHeader. When I use Firefox 1.5, the images for the arrow are very
small and look light-grey, and are hard to decode. This is very different
from IE 6.0, where the arrows are rendered bigger and with better contrast.

Sure, I could try to use some other images for the arrows, but I just wanted
to give you a hint.

Regards,

Matthias