Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Aggeliki Koukoutsaki <an...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/30 13:58:54 UTC

FW: add image on a user account

Dear all,

i am using Roller 3.1 , and i want to add an image (that each user can upload and change whenever necessary) to the user account.

I have a page in my application as an introductory to roller, where i display all users and the title of their latest entry (by clicking on this the corresponding roller page opens). I would like to display as well their photo in this introductory page.

As far as i can see from the website table there is no field that supports this feature.

Could you please advise me on that.

Thanks a lot,

Angeliki

Discover the new Windows Vista

Re: FW: add image on a user account

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Aggeliki Koukoutsaki
<an...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> i am using Roller 3.1 , and i want to add an image (that each user can upload and change whenever necessary) to the user account.
>
> I have a page in my application as an introductory to roller, where i display all users and the title of their latest entry (by clicking on this the corresponding roller page opens). I would like to display as well their photo in this introductory page.
>
> As far as i can see from the website table there is no field that supports this feature.
>
> Could you please advise me on that.

Yes, that is true. There is no way to specify an image for each user
in Roller 3.1.

In Roller 4.0 we added the ability to specify an icon for each weblog
(but not for each user), which can then be used in themes and could
satisfy your use case but only if you have 1 author per blog.

- Dave