Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Adrian Mitev <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 12:52:23 UTC

Problem with Shale Token

Hi all! I have problem using s:token.
I have form with input fields and required="true". When i leave the
field empty, the page is redisplayed with error message. Then i fill
the field with some text and click on the submit button. There i get
error message from the token component. Any suggestions?

--
Seeing is believing

Re: Problem with Shale Token

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 11/6/06, Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Token is broken for myfaces greater than 1.1.1.
>
> Look there: http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-287
>
> Torsten
>
> Am Montag, den 06.11.2006, 13:52 +0200 schrieb Adrian Mitev:
> > Hi all! I have problem using s:token.
> > I have form with input fields and required="true". When i leave the
> > field empty, the page is redisplayed with error message. Then i fill
> > the field with some text and click on the submit button. There i get
> > error message from the token component. Any suggestions?

My challenge here is being able to reproduce the problem (with the current
code ... there were issues with 1.0.3).  I'm working on a test application
that can be used to verify behavior here -- but as many detailed scenarios
of producing this problem as we can come up with would be really helpful.
Please add scenarios to this JIRA issue (or post them here, but on the issue
is better).

Craig

Re: Problem with Shale Token

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Ok its working.

I did not know until now - that it have to be the last component - i put
it everytime in the front, now it works - the documentation should maybe
tell that.

Torsten

Re: Problem with Shale Token

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.