Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2007/05/22 11:00:51 UTC

Tapestry 4+ and JAAS - any pointers?

Hi,

How would one incorporate JAAS into Tapestry 4+.
We already have a login module, but need help to tie it in to the framework.

Thanks,
-J.

Re: Can someone tell me how to make donations to Tapestry

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
The best way to contribute is to use the software, especially the
snapshots, and provide feedback and PATCHES.

The second best way to contribute is to evangelize Tapestry; talk to
your local Java Users Group, or blog about your (hopefully positive)
experiences.

Lastly, and there is precedent, if you want to fund the development of
an aspect of Tapestry, that's a possibility, please contact myself or
another member of the team.

On 6/24/07, Celia Mou <ce...@ocean7.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anything know what the best way is to donate to the Tapestry
> project? I didn't find any mechanism on the Tapestry site.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> celia

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

Can someone tell me how to make donations to Tapestry

Re: Tapestry 4+ and JAAS - any pointers?

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com>.
Forgot to mention that the superclass must implement
PageValidateListener.  This tells Tapestry to invoke our pageValidate
(PageEvent) method.  BTW, my solution has not been tested in anger.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@mac.com>.
 From trial and error I came up with this a little while ago, but