Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/15 17:24:22 UTC

OPSCENTER has table row maintenence?

Hi All,

I asked this over a year ago and it seemed as if OPSCENTER did not have the capability to maintain data like SQL Server Enterprise tool did. I need a visual tool that displays rows and allows me to hand edit column info.

Does this tool now do that? Before it was to create schemas and manage clusters but not edit data.

Thanks!
-Tony

Re: OPSCENTER has table row maintenence?

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Jack I will check it out. The capability I mentioned makes it more productfull to work with Cassandra for minor changes to data so the user does not need to write SQL.

-Tony

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:21 AM, Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com> wrote:

DevCenter makes it easy to query and display data and execute commands
against Cassandra, but it doesn’t have a spreadsheet-like tool for hand editing
columns. That sounds like a great suggestion to make.

See:
http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/devcenter

-- Jack
Krupansky