Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by slopetown <wm...@ybb.ne.jp> on 2008/09/07 17:00:11 UTC

remapResults is not thread-safe

Hi! This is my first message.
I created JIRA issue IBATIS-519 two months ago.
However, there is no response.
Cannot this bug be reproduced?

When remapResults is true,
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.ResultMap#dataExchange
is not thread-safe.

This is a very serious bug.
This bug crashed our business system many times on a day.

I added a simpler sample program 20 days ago.
The sample programs will reproduce this bug in a few seconds.
The sample programs use H2 Database Engine.
However, this bug also occurs in Oracle 10g.

Re: remapResults is not thread-safe

Posted by Kai Grabfelder <no...@kinokai.de>.
Hi slopetown,

I can confirm this bug using your (slightly adapted) testcase. I never used the remapResults stuff but I'm in
the mood to do some debugging and will to find the bug ;-). I'll attache a maven project with the testcase to
the Jira issue. Let's discuss the bug there..

Regards

Kai