Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by TK <tk...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 20:03:10 UTC

[users@httpd] About Access Log

Hi,
I'm running Apache 2.0 on Windows XP SP2. I have 2 questions about Apache
access log.
 1. How could I get a fine-grained time stamp for the time (%t) in
millisecond?
 2. Where (in httpd.conf file) should I place the TransferLog command so
that I could rotate the log file (named as access.log)? My command line is
as below:
 TransferLog "| /bin/rotatelogs /logs/access 86400"
 (Additional question: Is the duration (86400 s) counted based on a normal
day (12am - 12am the next day) or from the moment the Apache server is
started?)
  Thanks.
  TK