Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vladimir Grishchenko <VG...@SERENA.com> on 2001/07/27 20:00:11 UTC

how to check if a url maps to Tomcat space?

I'm trying to find the most effective way to determine (in servlet) if
a particular url will be served by the same tomcat instance
that the current servlet is running in. I could use java.net.InetAddress
and check host names or ip addresses, but it seems to be an overkill plus
I'm not sure how to handle port numbers in this case.

Thanks for any clues,

--V.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.