Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Asif Iqbal <as...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/11 12:05:44 UTC

Struts Cocoon session passing

Hi
We have an exsisting Struts application and now using Cocoon for reporting mainly. Our users log into the struts application and from there they will access various reports in Cocoon. We do not want the already logged in users to login again in cocoon. Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Asif.

Re: Struts Cocoon session passing

Posted by Nouguier Olivier <ol...@wanadoo.fr>.
hi quite [OT] but...look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/host.html and
single sign on

http://www.orcades.net

Re: Struts Cocoon session passing

Posted by Stefan Burkard <ne...@burknet.ch>.
perhaps the cocoon-plugin for struts could help:

http://struts.sourceforge.net/struts-cocoon/

greetings
stefan