Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by soussou97 <db...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/11/23 17:43:33 UTC

refresh pb

Hi;

I have a simple application which display the list of customers into a MYSQL
database and I use Ibatis for that. But there is another externe application
which use also the same database and can update the customer table.
For performance problem I use Ibatis cache for all select :
getAllCustomer(), getCustomerByID, ... but I have a refresh problem when the
dabase is updated by external application.
Q : I would like a refresh when a user click on the buttion to display the
customer with the news customers created ? How find a solution for this
problem : delete the cache or there is a solution ?

Thank's

Re: refresh pb

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
sqlMapClient.flushDataCache(cacheName);