Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/31 05:10:38 UTC

回复:Request to add the Kvrocks logo

Hi Hulk,
I'd suggest the Kvrocks PPMC do some research using some sort of logo image comparison mechanism available on the web or search engine first and post your research results to the ComDev list. Should there be no other objections within a certain period of time, you may proceed tbe commit. Other podlings might have the similar practices which you may ask around.
My 2¢,

Ted Liu

  2022 年 5 月 30 日周一 22:25,hulk<hu...@gmail.com> 写道:   Hi,
According to the Apache Podling Website Checks[1], we need to add the Kvrocks logo to the ASF homepage.
Can comdev PMCs help to have a look before committing the logo?
[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/kvrocks
--
Best Regards,
- Hulk Lin

Re: 回复:Request to add the Kvrocks logo

Posted by Hulk Lin <hu...@apache.org>.
OK, thanks to Ted's input.

Re: Request to add the Kvrocks logo

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks to Willem‘s correction, we should use the logo without text
to keep consistent with the Kvrocks website. I will update it later.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alfejik Liu <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,