Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2003/12/17 12:24:20 UTC

[VOTE], Andreas Oberhack as committer

Gang,

I would like to propose Andreas Oberhack as a new committer.

He has long term experience with Avalon and invested a significant amount of
time in a MerlinBlock plug-in for Eclipse.
I feel he can contribute, not only his existing MerlinBlock (promised :o) )
and its successors, and boost a good development toolkit for Avalon
developers, BUT also in other areas.
It would strengthen the Eclipse effort, and I suspect symbiotic network
effects between him, myself and future participants.

Here is my   +1

Niclas

Re: [VOTE], Andreas Oberhack as committer

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>Gang,
>
>I would like to propose Andreas Oberhack as a new committer.
>
>He has long term experience with Avalon and invested a significant amount of
>time in a MerlinBlock plug-in for Eclipse.
>I feel he can contribute, not only his existing MerlinBlock (promised :o) )
>and its successors, and boost a good development toolkit for Avalon
>developers, BUT also in other areas.
>It would strengthen the Eclipse effort, and I suspect symbiotic network
>effects between him, myself and future participants.
>
>Here is my   +1

+1

I have a hunch that there are some really interesting things that
will emerge from the Eclipse related development!

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

RE: [VOTE], Andreas Oberhack as committer

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.
> From: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]
>
> Here is my   +1

I don't know him, so I have to vote 0.