Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 16:10:19 UTC

[site traffic statistics] - idea

I signed up for google analytics for fun and it looks quite useful. Do we
want to setup an account for jmeter and traffic our traffic stats with
google analytics?

peter

Re: [site traffic statistics] - idea

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
it does what webtrends does. with the addition that google will run nightly
reports for you and provide additional details. I had to add a short
javascript before </head> tag on my blog and it was done. compared to what
we currently have for traffic stats, it does quite a bit more.

peter

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
here is what apache currently has in the way of nightly stats.

http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/index.html

it only covers certain projects and doesn't show jmeter level stats.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
What does it offer?