Posted to repository@apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 21:38:07 UTC

xerces in the repo

we have a v.2.7.1 of the xerces/xercesImpl but only go up to 2.6.0 on
the xerces/xmlParserAPIs

This is a discrepancy that surely needs correcting

Re: xerces in the repo

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
News to me. Thought the repository was a strictly optional affair -
which is why (I suspect) some of the jars have been deployed there by
internal ASF users instead of the original PMC.

Hen

Re: xerces in the repo

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

--