Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mike Crowe <cr...@psilongbeach.com> on 2000/08/02 18:18:42 UTC

Re: page-break-before attribute status

I have been considering the approach to handling shorthand properties.   As I understand
shorthand properties, they only have to be implemented when the parser has a implementation
status of  "complete" (not implemented for "basic" or "extended", see Conformance ).

Is it possible to implement shorthand properties by doing an XST transformation?
i.e. FO-complete -> XSL -> FO-basic?

Thanks
Mike