Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Karlekar, Srinivasan S" <sr...@fanniemae.com> on 2004/03/16 18:06:22 UTC

Newbie. Need help

Hi,

I am new to Tapestry and want to use and evangelize Tapestry in my
organization. I want to work on some Struts to Tapestry comparisons. If
you guys already have any such comparisons can you please direct me to
it?

Also, I could not find a final release build 3.0 or earlier for
Tapestry? Why is this? For example, where can I find the 2.0 final
release? What are the enhancements between 2.0 and 3.0? When is the
final 3.0 release be available?

Thanks for your help.

In anticipation.

Srini Karlekar

Re: Newbie. Need help

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
3.0 final is on the way. We just built 3.0 rc1 yesterday and the mirrors
should pick 'em up in a day or two if all goes well.

3.0 is a giant leap forward from 2.3, see
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/new.html for all the changes.

-Harish