Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Your Name <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2004/12/05 22:34:41 UTC

Using EL library on any java application

Hi

I'm developing an application that needs an expression language to
declare functions and execute them dinamically. I downloaded the EL
library but it seems that it depends on the JSP 2.0 libraries. Can I
work with the EL library without using the JSP 2.0 libraries?. If not,
JEXL could be another choice?

Regards,

Nestor Boscan

RE: Using EL library on any java application

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@earthlink.net>.
Can't speak for EL, but JEXL is pretty easy to use and extend. You shouldn't
have much trouble getting some examples working with JEXL.