Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Gaur, Deepak" <De...@experianems.com> on 2001/10/26 00:32:07 UTC

How to create Java SOAP client for some SOAP service in PERL?

Hello Great SOAP Developers,

I am trying to convert some legacy PERL code into SOAP services. But i want
to use a Java SOAP client to use these services.

I am able to convert these PERL code to SOAP services, using SOAP::LITE for
PERL(Thanks Scott Nicol for providing the pointers). I can access these
servies using SOAP client in PERL but don't know how to write Java SOAP
client to use these services. Any suggestions/help/pointers/information will
be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
~deepak.