Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com> on 2018/11/21 03:23:34 UTC

Strange issue while call ddl

I have a ignite cluster which is version 2.6 and has two nodes.I can't do any
ddl operations on it since today.The cluster responses " Table already
exists" when I call create table statement to create a new table but it
response "Table doesn't exist" when I call drop table statement.When I try
to drop a table which certain exists,the statement just blocks.

What's wrong with my cluster?

Re: Strange issue while call ddl

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
Hello.

I have created it:

ilya.kasnacheev wrote

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
Hello.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
Hello.Sorry for so late to reply to you.

I think I reproduce this issue.Here are my reproduce steps:
1.start a version 2.6 node with persistence enabled.
2.create 2 tables with "template=replicated".
3.Insert data to 2 tables.
4.Open a connection to make a long time query targeting on first table.This
query should not end until we
finish our experiment.
5.Open another connection and try to drop first table.This drop operation
will be blocked by the long query.
6.Open another connection try to drop second table.This operation will also
be blocked.
7.Open another connection try to create second table.Then you can see "table
already exists" exception.
8.Open another connection try to drop second table again.Then you can see
"Table doesn't exist" exception.

I use dbeaver to do most above steps.

I suggested to make drop table operation be first priority in another
post:http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Drop-table-operation-should-be-first-priority-td25546.html.

Maxim.Pudov wrote

Posted by "Maxim.Pudov" <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
The cluster recovered after I killed a node.

yangjiajun wrote

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.