Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com> on 2020/08/19 08:56:33 UTC

How to reset job status

Hallo
I have a job in a status “End notification” that hangs on this state.

Is there a way to reset it?

I tried the script lock-clean.sh without effect.

In thise state I am not able to manage jobs.

                                                                                         What could I try, please?

Thanks a lot
Mario

R: How to reset job status

Posted by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com>.
After your suggestions, I solved and the job finished

Thanks

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
So Mario,

Re: How to reset job status