Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Tarek Hammoud <th...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/08 11:32:31 UTC

Binding question

Hello,

We have setup our server to use the binding store. All
works fine. However, I have a question. We have a need
to know how many bindings exist to a given resource.
>From my understanding, this information exist as
DAV:parent-set property.

I can not find this property amongst the ones returned
from the server. I would appreciate any info on how to
obtain this value from a client. Thank you very much.

Tarek Hammoud