Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mike Gardiner <MG...@novell.com> on 1999/10/14 18:45:07 UTC

Updated Apache 1.3.9 port to NetWare 5

Attached are the diffs of the latest Apache 1.3.9 port to NetWare 5.  Thanks to all that gave great feedback.  There is no SSL code whatsoever in this update.  Also could someone please look at it and merge this into CVS?

I'll be starting on the 2.0 port as soon as I get this merged.

Thanks...

Re: Updated Apache 1.3.9 port to NetWare 5

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Mike,
I'm starting to review this patch now.  Just so you don't think we've
forgotten about you :-)

Thanks,

Bill