Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Neil Blue <ne...@blue2001.freeserve.co.uk> on 2003/06/15 12:26:58 UTC

Is there an OJB taglib

Hello,

I am looking for an OJ taglib for using OJB within JSP pages. Please can
anyone tell me if such a lib is available.
The searches I have done only seem to return Jelly taglibs.

Thanks
Neil

Re: Is there an OJB taglib

Posted by Neil Blue <ne...@blue2001.freeserve.co.uk>.
Thank you Thomas,

If Jacob is still on the maybe he could let us know how this if going
please.

Thanks
Neil

Re: Is there an OJB taglib