Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrey Popp <8m...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/18 12:19:16 UTC

Online API documentation

Hello,

first of all, thanks for the Apache Camel — it's really great
integration solution. I am just want to ask, is there API
documentation for camel which is hosted online. I've managed only find
apidocs for camel 2.2, but what about recent versions (2.4 at the
moment)?

--
Andrey Popp

phone: +7 911 740 24 91