Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org> on 2011/03/23 17:53:07 UTC

TypeRenderlet and wildcard mode patterns

Hi all,

How can I get the mode with which a resource is being rendered in a
TypeRenderlet?
The old version (Renderlet) passed the mode string in the render function as
an argument. This is no more the case in TypeRenderlet. When I have a mode
pattern with a wildcard I am interested in the exact string that matched the
pattern. I don't see how this is handled with the new TypeRenderlets.

Daniel

Re: TypeRenderlet and wildcard mode patterns

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
Hi

The mode is still available via requestProperties.getMode()

Reto