Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/10/22 15:27:01 UTC

Re : Re : Updating properties defined in pom from command line

Bug submitted with 2 IT test cases (1st with value fixed in the pom and 2nd with a property specified on the command line).

MVERSIONS-80

I didn't have looked at the plugin code yet and I would like to know if this is something that will be easily fixed. What is your opinion?

Thanks,

Julien

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
If it isn't easy to fix we can always add an update-property mojo that takes
a -DnewValue=___ property

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.