Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org> on 2014/05/21 23:34:22 UTC

Hadoop Summit Oozie BOF

Hello Oozie community,

I'm pleased to announce the Oozie Birds of a Feather (BOF) meetup at the upcoming Hadoop Summit in June. It is going to be held on the first day of the conference in the evening.

Please see it listed on the Hadoop Summit Schedule Overview, scroll down to section 'Tuesday June 3'.
Or you can RSVP directly on Oozie Meetup page

Details:
Date: June 3rd, 2014
Time: 7:30pm onwards
Venue: Rm 211, San Jose Convention Center
(same venue as the Summit, please note the room number carefully)

We will cover some of the latest developments in Oozie, experiences in production in Yahoo including customer usage patterns, and any other high-level discussions. Like any other BOF, this would be a highly interactive session, possibly directed by the majority interest.

Detailed agenda is not yet final and will be updated on the meetup page soon. If you would like to present some of your latest work in Oozie, please let me know and we can work towards incorporating it if possible.

See you at the Summit,

Mona Chitnis
Oozie PMC member and committer
Yahoo!

Hadoop Summit Oozie BOF

Posted by Mona Chitnis <mo...@apache.org>.

Hello Oozie community,

I'm pleased to announce the Oozie Birds of a Feather (BOF) meetup at the upcoming Hadoop Summit in June. It is going to be held on the first day of the conference in the evening.

Please see it listed here, scroll down to section 'Tuesday June 3'
http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/schedule-overview/,

Or you can RSVP directly on
http://www.meetup.com/Oozie-Contributors/events/177598162/

Details: